Posted by dOoBiX on April 18th, 2008 at 7:59 pm
Do you want to play against more challenging computers in StarCraft? If so, you should try out this mod that’ll make them harder.
This mod includes many different types of AI for you to play with:
Racine 3.0 – Racine’s Insane 3.0 Ai
Raynor 2.0 – Non$ Bajadulce/Racine/M_K
Rama 1.0 – BSW_Rama’s Insane 1.0Ai
MKill – Mike Klabbers FME Ai
ZBath – How long will you live?
1.10 Ai – BWAI 2.0 Racine/Rama
1.07 Ai – BWAI 1.0 Racine/Rama
Bilzzhard – Normal Ai + A harder Campaign
Entropy – The computer will randomly run any of the above Ai’s
You can get some more information by reading the readme file.Brood War AI Project (4 MB, 10138 hits)
Posted by dOoBiX on April 6th, 2008 at 1:19 am
I made this mod, based on the Altered StarCraft UMS map. You and your friends can play together on any melee map if you all use the same mod.
* Zerg – All stats are x2.
* Terran – All units and buildings take 1 second to make, upgrades are instant.
* Protoss – All units and buildings cost x5 less.
* Can play on Battle.net with other people using the same mod!
* Fixed crash bug when building a Terran Valkyrie (Thanks to power_1)
* Units and buildings costs are updated.
* Terran buildings no longer burn when finished building.
* Protoss units no longer have upgrades without upgrading.
* Initial release