Posted by dOoBiX on April 12th, 2011 at 5:13 pm | 4,893 views
New SC2 patch today fixes a few bugs in the game and in the map editor. Full patch notes below:
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.3.2
- Fixed an issue where maps would not appear in the Single Player vs. AI screen (China only).
- Fixed an issue where the Leagues & Ladders Friends page would stop displaying information if a player had more than 100 ranked friends.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when players received an alert in-game while 3D portraits were turned on.
- StarCraft II Editor
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Editor startup if players had improperly configured variables.
- Fixed an issue where the Editor would display incorrect cliff height on ramps facing directly N, S, E or W; this issue prevented proper unit vision in game.
- Fixed an issue where the pathing visualizer in the Terrain Editor would sometimes display incorrect pathing.